Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Big Sean Comments on Relationship With Ariana Grande





The two have made a lot of music together over the years, they spend a huge amount of time together, but haven't really come up to speak on whether or not they are an item. In a recent interview with Ryan Seacrest, Sean spoke on his relationship status with Ariana. 






"I like to keep my personal life personal. But I am going to tell you this: That Ariana is very, very special. She’s very special to me. Everything she has going on is good with her, everything I have going on is good with me, everything between me and her is good, and I’ma just leave it at that." (Ryan Seacrest Interview)







They definitely are dating, or are on the verge to start a serious relationship. One of the disadvantages of being a celebrity is that the public doesn't even allow you experience that lovely experience of falling in  love; they don't allow you enjoy that time between when you don't know that you are going to fall in love with someone, to that point where random things happen to make you develop feelings for someone. Once they see you with a particular person more than once, they just conclude you are dating, and then leave uncomfortable feelings between you and the person you are supposed to be dating.  

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar