Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

One of my best looking men in Hollywood...Stephen Dorff

Posted by Adam
Stephen DorffSTEPHEN Dorff wants to settle down and have children.
The Somewhere actor has curbed his partying ways and, now that he is 37, is ready to find a girlfriend and start a family.
“I would like a family. You know, I’m not rolling out of nightclubs any more,” he said.
“I don’t have a significant other and all my friends are getting older. I kind of want that for myself.”
Though he has no children himself, Stephen bonded well with 12-year-old actress Elle Fanning when they worked together on Somewhere and he admits he misses hanging out with the young star.
“Elle is so smart and sweet. She just became my leading lady — I’d forget she was 12. I really missed her afterward,” he said.
Stephen recently admitted he thinks Hollywood is fickle having seen a resurgence in popularity since he starred in Somewhere.
“It’s just funny how fickle Hollywood is. Two years ago, I was losing all these parts to guys I won’t mention,” he said.
“And now I’m getting all these parts. And Somewhere hasn’t even come out yet. It’s very strange. But I’ve been doing this so long, it doesn’t surprise me.”




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D41cS-onYh4    with Britney performing in her video, "Everytime" I love this song.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar